Tuesday, April 11 marks the 4th year of a world-wide event I started with a few other educators #LoveMySchoolDay. It is actually an opportunity for educators, students, parents and community members to use the power of social media to tell the real story about our schools. During this legislative session, I encourage you to join me in telling our legislators about the great things that are happening in BRISD and advise them on the action you would like to see taken to better support schools.
around the nation called
Excellence in BRISD.
Check out this #LoveMySchoolDay video by Mrs. Raymer's AVP Class and share it with your friends.
- Fri, 4/7 - UIL Regional Academic Meet at Grayson College
- Fri, 4/7 - Baseball vs. Tom Bean AWAY
- Sat, 4/8 - JH District Track Meet at Blue Ridge Stadium
- Sat, 4/8 - Baseball vs. Bells HERE
- Mon, 4/10 - 5th 6 Weeks Formative Assessments will be given
- Tue, 4/11 -
- #LoveMySchoolDay use the hashtag to tell what you love about BRISD on Facebook & Twitter.
- Baseball vs. Savoy AWAY
- Softball vs. Trenton AWAY
- Wed, 4/12 - District Track Meet in Honey Grove
- Thu, 4/13 - End of 4th 3 Week Grading Period
- Fri, 4/14 - Holiday (Happy Easter)
- Fri, 4/14 - Prom
- Mon, 4/17 - Holiday (Bad Weather Day not used)
|Mrs. Whelan and Garza leading |
PK students in planting flowers.
|Mrs. Townsend is teaching coordinate plan|
through a kinesthetic activity.
Elementary School Calendar
Middle School Calendar
High School Calendar
BRISD 17-18 DRAFT CALENDAR
This week we celebrated our substitutes for Substitute Appreciation Week at our Silver Tiger Luncheon.
To the right, Nurse Becky, Mrs. Vest and Mrs. McCarley attended our luncheon on Tuesday.
Congratulations to our HS Tennis team for winning district in both boys and girls competition at the district tournament this past week in Princeton. The success of our team is due to the leadership of Coach Greg Morrison and the hard work of our athletes. We have 9 students advancing to the Regional Tournament on April 17 & 18 at McKinney Boyd HS.
Your Input Matters
If you have a question, suggestion, or comment, please let a comment below. Comments are not published immediately. Please do not leave negative comments about individual people. If you have a negative comment, please email the principal, superintendent or call 972-752-5554.