The Tiger Band's Quest for Excellence is Achieved!!!
This year, Terry has been leading the band to new heights. At the Ponder contest, the Tiger Band won the following accolades
- Best Band in 1A or 2A
- Best Drum Major in 1A or 2A
- Best Percussion in 1A or 2A
- Best Music in 1A or 2A
- Missed Finals by 6 points and scored about several 3A/4A Bands
We are very proud of the students, Tiger Band Director David Terry and Tiger Band Asst. Director James Carpenter.
|BRHS Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors took the|
PSAT test last week. The Pre-SAT test is used to prepare kids
for SAT test and to identify National Merit Scholars which
offers kids a great chance for scholarship opportunities.
- Fri, Oct 20 - End of 1st 9 Week Grading Period
- Fri, Oct 20 - HS VB at Bells
- Fri, Oct 20 - HS FB at Bells
- Sat, Oct 21 - Blue Ridge Fall Festival from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sat, Oct 21 - Green Saturday for HS students from 7 - 11 p.m.
- Mon, Oct 23 - 2nd 9 Weeks Begins
- Mon, Oct 23 - BRES Book Fair Begins
- Mon, Oct 23 - Carter Blood Drive at BRHS
- Tue, Oct 24 - HS VB vs Roxton at HOME (SENIOR NIGHT)
- Thu, Oct 26 - JH / JV Football at Trenton
- Thu, Oct 26 - BRES STAR Night at 6 p.m.
- Fri, Oct 27 - HS Football vs Trenton HOME (SENIOR NIGHT)
|October is National Principals' Month. Thank you|
to our fantastic principals for all that they do for BRISD.
From L-R (Phillip Lentz - BRMS, Matthew Todd - BRES,
Anthony Figueroa - BRHS, Not Pictured Rene Sawatsky -
BRES - Asst. Principal
Elementary School Calendar
Middle School Calendar
High School Calendar
Character Education is Critical
|Coach Wiggins leads the first Man Up Monday|
to talk to the boys about developing a strong
At BRISD, our goal is to prepare every student to succeed in life. Many times we focus on academics, athletics, or some sort of extracurricular preparation. These things are essential, but without a solid character, talent and accolades will not take you very far.
|CONGRATULATIONS TIGER BAND ON YOUR FIRST EVER FIRST DIVISION AT|
UIL MARCHING CONTEST
Your Input Matters
If you have a question, suggestion, or comment, please let a comment below. Comments are not published immediately. Please do not leave negative comments about individual people. If you have a negative comment, please email the principal, superintendent or call 972-752-5554.