As we look forward to 2017-2018, I want to share some exciting news. The Blue Ridge ISD, City of Blue Ridge and Blue Ridge Chamber of Commerce have joined forces to create the Blue Ridge Alliance. The Alliance was created to promote all things Blue Ridge. The mission of the Alliance is simple.
TOGETHER WE CAN
On Tuesday, May 30 at 6:30 p.m. the Blue Ridge Alliance will have its first meeting at the BRISD Building. All Blue Ridge organizations, businesses, and churches are invited to send representatives to the meeting.
Congratulations Senior Class of 2017
Video by Senior, Jason Price
BRMS Field Day was a huge success.Fri, May 26 - Last Day of School
- Sat, May 27 - Graduation at 11 a.m.
- Mon, May 29 - Memorial Day - BRISD Offices closed
- Tue, May 30 - Summer Hours Begin: Mon-Thu from 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tue, May 30 - Blue Ridge Alliance Meeting at 6:30 at BRISD Admin Building
- Mon, June 5 - Summer School starts at BRES, BRMS and BRHS
- June 19 - 22 - STAAR Retesting for Grades 5, 8 and EOC
- Mon, June 19 - Board Meeting at 6 p.m.
- July 25 - 26 - Revolutionizing Learning Conference for BR Staff in Royce City
- Tue, Aug 1 - High School Registration for Jrs & Srs.
- Wed, Aug 2 - HS Registration for Fr & Soph.
- Mon, Aug 7 - 9 - New Teacher Orientation
- Thu, Aug 10 - BRISD Teachers and Staff Return
- Mon, Aug 21 - First Day of School 2017-2018
|Kindergarten and Senior Graduates came together at the Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony on Thursday.|
|Congratulations to Dr. Scott Leslie who|
was named KLAK Teacher of the Year
for the DFW Metroplex. Pictured with him
is BRHS Principal, Anthony Figueroa.
Elementary School Calendar
Middle School Calendar
High School Calendar
Check out our Summer Athletic Camps
AfterSchool Child Care for 17-18
Afterschool Child Care is coming to BRISD in 17-18. Please complete this survey to tell us your interests.
SHARE with your friends!!!
Your Input Matters
If you have a question, suggestion, or comment, please let a comment below. Comments are not published immediately. Please do not leave negative comments about individual people. If you have a negative comment, please email the principal, superintendent or call 972-752-5554.