|Charlotte Todd's HS Culinary Business class did a|
fantastic job leading her students to sell chocolate
covered strawberries to our community.
To help your child reach their +10 Goal on their 4th 6 weeks assessments, please talk with your child about the importance of hard work, showing your work, and taking their time on the test. Your conversation with your child will go a long way.
Our HS students learned about important reminders
for Teenage Driving in the ThinkFast session.
- Fri, 2/17 - HS Baseball v Commerce HERE
- Sat, 2/18 - BR Softball Tournament (Schedule)
- Sat, 2/18 - HS Boys Powerlifting - Howe HS
- Mon, 2/20 - Student Holiday and Staff Development Day
- Mon, 2/20 - BRISD Board Meeting at 6 p.m.
- Tue, 2/21 - 4th 6 Weeks Formative Assessments begin
- Thu, 2/23 - #DLDay - Digital Learning Day
- Thu-Sat, 2/23 - 2/24
- Softball at North Texas Invitational Tournament
- Fri, 2/24 - End of 4th 6 Weeks
- Fri, 2/24 - Elementary Spring Pictures
- Sat, 2/25 - HS Powerlifting Girls Regionals
|Our 2nd grade students have adopted the|
Haiti School Lekol Lespwa
Elementary School Calendar
Middle School Calendar
High School Calendar
Blue Ridge is Growing
|6th graders are learning about|
Your Input Matters
If you have a question, suggestion, or comment, please let a comment below. Comments are not published immediately. Please do not leave negative comments about individual people. If you have a negative comment, please email the principal, superintendent or call 972-752-5554.